Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wedding Wednesday: Nicole & Jack

10/7/2016  |  Wilson Creek Winery
From the Photographer: When I first heard from Nicole about photographing her Wilson Creek Winery wedding in Temecula, California, I was thrilled! I had photographed her brother’s wedding a couple years ago, and I just love being able to photograph another wedding in the same family! It’s so amazing getting to see so many familiar faces at another beautiful wedding. Nicole and Jack’s wedding was no exception!First off, I love all things California, so I was so excited to travel for this wedding! I also love all things wine, so being able to photograph this wedding at such a beautiful venue like Wilson Creek Winery made me even more thrilled. But more importantly, when I met with Nicole to chat about her wedding, we hit it off instantly and I knew I just had to be a part of this beautiful soul’s wedding day! Nicole and I bonded over our similar childhoods, we high fived, and gushed over her wedding plans. I was over the moon when she told me she wanted me to be her photographer! Nicole and Jack’s Wilson Creek Winery wedding was a perfect day from start to finish. Beautiful weather, a perfect setting, with so many friends and family who all came together to celebrate this sweet couple. I loved Nicole’s red accents (her SHOES!! omg!!) and the colors of her bridesmaid dresses went together perfectly. The purples and reds looked amazing together against the green of the vineyards, and were the perfect fall touch to her beautiful sunny California wedding. My favorite detail though, had to be their adorable cake toppers! Chickens!! So cute, and just perfect for Nicole and Jack! 











ingredients:
Location: Wilson Creek Winery
Photography: Melissa Sue Photography
Gown: Amanda's Bridal and Tux
Coordinator: Events by Martha
Florist: Simply Adina Floral Design