Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wedding Wednesday: Alycia & Matthew

6/20/2015  |  Inn at Churon Winery
From the moment I met this adorable couple I fell in love with them! Alycia and Matthew just fit perfectly together. With their strong faith they are really starting off with a strong foundation. Like a lot of couples, they gave presents to each other the day of the wedding, but without knowing they each got the other an engraved bible! When I found out that both of their parents were still married I was so excited to incorporate that into their photos. They both brought a photo from their parents wedding day, and we took a photo of them holding those photos together. Congratulations Aylcia and Matthew, I wish you an eternity of happiness together!




Location: Inn at Churon Winery, Temecula, CA
Photographer: Jennifer Demo Photography