Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Love Notes Stationery


Vendor Love Notes Stationery
Phone 843.376.7287
Email jessica@lovenotesstationery.com
Social Media Twitter Facebook

What services does Love Notes Stationery offer?
Love Notes Stationery offers wedding invitations and stationery products.

What does Love Notes Stationery specialize in?
Love Notes Stationery specializes in wedding invitations and wedding stationery sets.

What got you interested in the industry and what is the most rewarding part of your job?
After going through my own wedding process, I was so inspired by it I wanted to be a part of helping other brides have the same experiences and joy I found.

The most rewarding part of it for me is seeing a bride light up with joy when we have completed her wedding invitations. I think seeing the wedding invitation in writing with the designs, colors, and her and her fiancé's names makes it become a reality that they are getting married. That is the most rewarding feeling to watch your bride blossom with happiness.

If you weren't working in the industry with invitations what would you be doing?
If I wasn't doing wedding invitations, I think I would be doing photography. Photography is a passionate hobby of mine on the side. I would definitely be somewhere in the wedding industry where I get to be creative and hands on with the wedding process.

What is your favorite part about creating invites/ favors for weddings?
I love being able to create wedding invitations because it gives me the freedom to design ideas and concepts that I could not apply to other jobs. Wedding are about the love between two people that define this day of union and celebration. With beautiful colors and gorgeous surroundings to enhance the vows of the one they love it gives me the inspiration I could ask for. I also love being able to create paper goods for the wedding day itself such as programs and placement cards because you really get to be involved with enhancing the wedding experience through the décor.

Name one thing that sets Love Notes Stationery apart from its competitors:
The one thing that sets Love Notes Stationery apart from its competitors is the pure passion for the creative and different. When I decided to create wedding invitations it was because I love graphic design and I admire true love between people, it was the perfect source for my passions to come together and help create those everlasting moments. I design for the passion of creating not to have as many products as I can but to really showcase beautiful ideas and graphics to help express the bride and groom's emotions for their wedding day.