Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweet Alert



 This just in...for all of you that didn't know, Nothing Bundt Cakes is opening a second location in the Flower Hill Mall in Del Mar off of Via De La Valle! For those of you who have not experinced this amazing creation, they are a bundt cake retailer that offers many sizes as well as doing custom orders. I have tried the Lemon Cake and the Chocolate with Chocolate Chip. They are so good that I sometimes find myself thinking about them in the middle of the day and hoping for the next office birthday party to come so I can buy a cake. I visited the shop on a random Thusday morning right at open and it was packed. If you are thinking about ordering one for the Holidays, which I highly suggest you do, I would call ahead of time. They also do wedding orders as well!